griffinsbeenbeheadedgriffinsbeenbeheaded

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

DASH it! DASH it!

i admire you

i look up at you from a million miles below, i wish to one day become as talented as you are

Knickles is not a Hedhog Knickles is not a Hedhog

nope.

it wasnt that good, the animation that is. drawings were okay. but what really annoyed me was that you spelt knuckles with an I instead of a U, i just dont get how you can get those mixed up.

Jumper Stick Jumper Stick

pretty awesome

that was reeeeaaaaalllyy good, but i thought he walked away from killing the red guy too shortly afterwoods but i couldn't see anything else wrong with it :D
what was the song in the credits called? i think you should have given credit to the artist for the song.

Remembrance Day Sale Remembrance Day Sale

good, but...

it was good but i didnt like the animation too much, i think it could have been drawn better. im an australian and that isnt what happens here, no one does that, although i dont blame you for thinking that it normally does happen with everything. but it was kind of offensive but not much, i didnt think it was extremely offensive i think people over exaggerated that in a way.

BillyNapalm responds:

My drawing is about as good as my speling.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

truly awesome

hahahaha. funny :3

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

awesome

this is the best replica of something ive ever seen, but i woudnt say you gave us much of what you used besides moulding clay.
also did you use gloss in the mouth?

Super Meat Boy (intro) Super Meat Boy (intro)

cool

when this comes out i will be proud to be play it :D

Mario P0wn Mario P0wn

wow.

i feel high when i watch this O.o

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

awesomeness!

you got everything in there, even a shoop da whoop!!
it was funny when he started busting out street fighhter moves. it was all funny :D

Tarboy Tarboy

PURE EPICNESS!!!

this is so awesome it should be made into a full length movie!
this has to be the best thing ive seen on newgrounds!